LASER TATTOO REMOVAL SYDNEY-PicoWay
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
Medical grade lasers remove tattoos by delivering specific wavelengths of laser light into the skin in very short bursts of picosecond or nanosecond pulses of energy, creating a shockwave that fragments the ink and allows the body’s immune system to attack and eliminate the dispersed ink particles. The body’s immune system removes the fragmented ink to fade the tattoo. The number of treatments are determined by the laser system used and the person’s immune system response. The clinicians at Eden Tattoo Removal Sydney are responsible for explaining this process thoroughly during the free consultation. Each expertly trained and accredited clinician will assess your skin type and adjust the laser to provide the optimum setting to deliver the results you expect with minimum discomfort.
7 Key Advantages of PicoWay
- Fastest 300 picosecond pulse– 532nm @ 375 picosecond, 785nm @ 300 picosecond, 1064nm @ 450 picosecond
- High peak power– energy shatters pigment ink into minuscule fragments achieving average tattoo removal in 5-8 treatments
- Only True Tri-wavelength Laser System in the world– all 3 wavelengths 1064 nm, 785nm & 532 nm perform in the picosecond range to treat all tattoo colours and skin types
- Photoacoustic Energy– Next to no heat means only 4 week treatment interval
- 6-8 months tattoo clearance- Less treatments and less recovery time
- Treat fresh tattoos
- Less pain than Nanosecond Laser
What is the difference between Picosecond and Nanosecond?
Nanosecond Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser system produces a lot of heat in the tissue during treatment. The recovery time for Q-Switched laser system is between treatments is 8 to 10 weeks vs 2 to 4 weeks for PicoWay Picosecond Laser System. This means you can do not have to wait for as long between treatments. Nanosecond Q-Switched laser system do not shatter the pigment particles as small as PicoWay Picosecond Laser System. On average to clear a tattoo you need between 10 to 15 treatments for Nanosecond Q-Switched Laser System vs 6 to 8 treatments for PicoWay Picosecond Laser System. Less time between treatments plus less treatments mean the PicoWay can remove your tattoo in between 6-8 months vs 18-24 months with Q-Switched. PicoWay technology makes nanosecond Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser system obsolete.
Nanosecond Q-Switch Price Match Policy
What is the difference between PicoWay and PicoSure machines?
Picosure was the first Picosecond tattoo removal machine on the market. But the PicoWay was released with superior technology that delivered actual picosecond speeds and has improved on this technology in three key areas: * PICOSURE WARNING: US Dermologist brings class action against Cynosure (maker of the Picosure) for selling a laser tattoo system that did not eliminate or remove tattoos.
Picosure Price Match Policy
Photoacoustic vs Photothermal
How much do laser tattoo removal treatments cost?
The cost of your treatment will depend on many factors including size of the tattoo, skin type and age but the price starts from $65. To get a guide on price, please see the cost for laser tattoo removal Sydney, alternatively you can book a free tattoo removal consultation to get personalised treatment information for you and your tattoo. We also PRICE MATCH and have ZIPMONEY finance options. Our PRICE MATCH POLICY also gives you the confidence that you are getting the most competitive price for the most effective Picosecond Laser system in the world.
Can you remove eye brow cosmetic tattoos?
Yes, PicoWay is one of the few picosecond laser that is effective in removing cosmetic tattoos.
Why do some tattoo removal clinics quote 15+ sessions?
Hopefully you are not considering IPL removal as an option to remove your tattoo. This technology is not designed to remove tattoos and will lead to scarring and skin damage. The reason for so many treatment sessions is that the clinic is using older, slower and less powerful Nd:YAG Q-Switched technology. As you will see from the graphics on this page, there is a significant difference between nanosecond and picosecond devices. As well there is still a significant difference between the PicoWay and PicoSure devices. PicoWay is the only system to choose to remove your tattoos quickly and completely. Choosing an inferior system will cost you more in the long term as the overall costs will end up more expensive with more treatments required than choosing the PicoWay.
What is the recovery after a treatment?
The time between treatments at Eden Tattoo Removal will be significantly less than most other clinics. We have got this down to two weeks between sessions in the past, but this will depend on many factors.
Eden Tattoo Removal Quality
We strongly advise you to research and visit a few clinics before making your final decision on the clinic you choose to perform your treatment. Price should only form a small part of why you choose the clinic. Professionalism, honesty and expert advice is as important, if not more important. If you choose the cheapest price it often becomes an expensive mistake in the long term.
Reasons to choose Eden Tattoo Removal
- Eden clinicians are Syneron-Candela and Laser Safety Officer Certified
- Eden clinicians are all qualified skin therapist.
- Extensive expert training on models before performing treatment on clients
- Eden clinicians understand skin response and device parameters to achieve the Maximum Effective Threshold to ensure each treatment has results
- Ongoing clinical training with industry expert medical practitioners
- Client care and education during consultation, treatment and post-treatment
- Operating since 2010 with 1000’s of satisfied clients
- PicoWay is the leading tattoo removal technology
- Price match to ensure you get the best pricing
- 80% of clients achieve tattoo clearance in 6-8 treatments
- Finance options available
Professionalism | Honesty | Expert Advice
If you have never been to Eden Tattoo Removal, you can either give us a call on 02 8020 5819 or click on one of the buttons below to make an enquiry or book a free consultation online now.
Articles You May Find Helpful
- How to choose the right laser tattoo removal clinic
- Warning signs you chose the wrong laser tattoo removal clinic
- 5 best tattoo removal clinics to consider in Sydney
- PicoWay vs Discovery Pico: An honest comparison
- The cost of laser tattoo removal: PicoWay vs nanosecond
- PicoWay laser makes Q-Switched tattoo removal obsolete
- Latest technology for multi-colour tattoo removal
- How to safely remove cosmetic tattoos