The only thing worse than a tattoo that you no longer want is a scar in its place. Unfortunately, with an unregulated tattoo removal industry, Australians are suffering the consequences of untrained and irresponsible operators. At Eden Tattoo Removal, tattoo removal specialists in Sydney, we are leading the industry with our expertise, quality and superior technology, making your laser tattoo removal fast, safe and effective.
In this article, we discuss the steps for optimising the safety of your tattoo removal, to help you get ink-free skin without scarring.
STEPS FOR SCAR FREE TATTOO REMOVAL
- Choose An Experienced Clinic – Eden Tattoo Removal are the leading laser tattoo removal clinic in Sydney. We have the best laser tattoo removal technology – the PicoWay laser, outstanding service and highly trained and experienced technicians.
- Have A Consultation First – The most important step in your tattoo removal is to first have a free consultation so you can feel comfortable with your decision, have your skin and your tattoo assessed, ask questions, understand the process and what’s required and also check any medications you are taking as some may impact the treatment.
- Only Use Laser Tattoo Removal – Laser tattoo removal is the safest option for removing your tattoo and the quality of the laser makes a huge impact to the time and effectiveness of the removal. Lasers have the ability to selectively target the tattoo ink without damaging the surrounding skin. Our PicoWay laser is the most advanced for laser tattoo removal. In the media we have seen the disastrous scars and burns that people have suffered from alternative practices such as acid injections and IPL laser. Surgery is not an option if you wish to avoid scarring as any invasive treatment will result in a scar.
- Pre & Post Treatment Care – It’s important to look after your skin and follow the pre and post treatment care instructions to optimise healing. Avoid sun exposure and tanning for two weeks before and after your treatment. Stop smoking during your treatment as smoking slows down clearance and healing. Keep the treated area clean and dry.
HOW LASER TATTOO REMOVAL WORKS
At Eden Tattoo Removal, we use the PicoWay laser for the best in laser tattoo removal treatment. It is FDA cleared for treating tattoos, it precisely targets the tattoo ink and with its superior performance, shatters ink into tinier particles, making it easier and faster for your body to clear.
PICOWAY LASER IS FAST, SAFE & EFFECTIVE
- The PicoWay uses unique picosecond (a trillionth of a second) laser technology to deliver fast, comfortable treatments
- Fewer treatments – FDA cleared for a wide range of tattoos, PicoWay offers better results in fewer treatments for different skin types
- Fast results – with its ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy, PicoWay shatters even the tiniest ink particles making it easier for your body to clear the tattoo ink
- Minimised risk – the PicoWay precisely targets ink particles ensuring the ink is effectively treated, with the least amount of heat transfer to the skin
- Minimal discomfort – since PicoWay’s pulses are fast, you’ll feel minimal discomfort throughout the treatment
- 4 to 6 months tattoo clearance (vs up to 18 months for alternative lasers)
- 2 to 4 weeks between treatments (vs 6 to 8 weeks for alternative lasers)
- Ability to treat fresh tattoos
To view our pricing, click on the button below:
If you would like to know more about our laser tattoo removal, at Eden Tattoo Removal, tattoo removal specialist Sydney, we offer a free consultation where we can give you personalised information for your tattoo removal and answer any questions you have.
If you have never been to Eden Tattoo Removal, you can either give us a call on 02 8020 5819 or click on one of the buttons below to ask a question or book a free consultation online now.