However, if the wrong tattoo removal device is used during treatment, there is a risk of your eyebrow tattoos going darker or changing colour.
In this article we discuss what to look out for and how to safely remove eyebrow tattoos.
Cosmetic tattooing is different to traditional tattooing in that the ink pigment is mixed to achieve a specific colour tone. Also, the ink usually isn’t injected as deep with cosmetic tattoos which helps achieve faster clearance.
Unfortunately, due to the mixing of the pigment in cosmetic tattoo ink, it’s difficult to know exactly which colours are being treated during the removal process. When the ink is treated with the wrong laser, there is a risk that a different colour will remain.
LATEST IN CLINIC BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
This result is after 3 PicoWay sessions, she is ready to have her new eyebrow tattoo’s.
*results may vary from person to person
PICOWAY LASER FOR SAFE REMOVAL OF EYEBROW TATTOOS
With laser cosmetic procedures, it’s imperative to have the right device for each different procedure. We have seen the poor results from second-rate clinics that try to use one device for everything – that’s like a mechanic trying to use the same tool for every job.
We use the PicoWay laser for safe and effective removal of eyebrow tattoos due its photoacoustic effect – it uses ultra-fast energy to shatter the tattoo ink into miniscule particles which your body’s immune system digests and clears.
Other lasers use mainly photothermal (heat) energy to target the ink. This not only has the potential to damage the surrounding skin but it also has the potential to make the eyebrow tattoo ink darker or to change colour. The colour that remains could vary from warm red or light brown tones to blue and may not be suitable for further laser treatment.
PICOWAY LASER IS FAST, SAFE & EFFECTIVE
- The PicoWay uses unique picosecond (a trillionth of a second) laser technology to deliver fast, comfortable treatments
- Fewer treatments – FDA cleared for a wide range of tattoos, PicoWay offers better results in fewer treatments for different skin types
- Fast results – with its ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy, PicoWay shatters even the tiniest ink particles making it easier for your body to clear the tattoo ink
- Minimised risk – the PicoWay precisely targets ink particles ensuring the ink is effectively treated
- Minimal discomfort – since PicoWay’s pulses are fast, you’ll feel minimal discomfort throughout the treatment
To view our pricing, click on the button below:
If you would like to know more about our laser tattoo removal, at Eden Tattoo Removal, tattoo removal specialist Sydney, we offer a free consultation where we can give you personalised information for your tattoo removal and answer any questions you have.
If you already have an appointment, you can easily add a free consultation to your booking.