Blistering should never be an outcome of laser tattoo removal. At the end of this article, if you choose, you can see some (graphic) photos of the skin trauma that can be done by an inexperienced tattoo removal clinic. Below, we give you our top tips on how to avoid damaging your skin and get the best possible result with laser tattoo removal in Sydney.
EDEN TATTOO REMOVAL QUALITY
We strongly advise you to research and visit a few clinics before making your final decision on the clinic you choose to perform your treatment. Price should only form a small part of why you choose the clinic. Professionalism, honesty and expert advice is as important, if not more important. If you choose the cheapest price it often becomes the most expensive mistake in the long term.
REASONS TO CHOOSE EDEN TATTOO REMOVAL
- Detail clinicians are Syneron-Candela and Laser Safety Officer Certified
- Detail clinicians are all qualified skin therapists
- Extensive expert training on models before performing treatment on clients
- Detail clinicians understand skin response and device parameters to achieve the Maximum Effective Threshold to ensure each treatment has results
- Ongoing clinical training with industry expert medical practitioners
- Client care and education during consultation, treatment and post-treatment
- PicoWay is the leading tattoo removal technology
- Price match to ensure you get the best pricing
- Finance options available
At the end of this article, you can see horrifying pictures of a client who didn’t choose their clinic wisely.
BOOK WITH THE BEST
At Eden Tattoo Removal, Sydney’s leading laser tattoo removal clinic, we offer a free consultation so you can have your tattoo analysed, understand the process and what the cost will be. A tattoo removal expert will take the time to discuss the treatment with you and answer all of your questions.
To book, you can call us on 02 8020 5819 or click on one of the buttons below to ask a question or book your complimentary consultation online now.