Each year at Eden Tattoo Removal Specialist we see 1000’s of clients at our clinic in Sydney. Many of our clients found us during their research phase and many have moved over to us after beginning their tattoo removal with another clinic. Since we are one of Sydney’s longest operating laser tattoo removal clinics, we have seen everything from good results to some seriously horrific damage.
Our responsibility lies in providing honest and accurate information to anyone potentially looking at removing his or her tattoos. In NSW there is no regulation controlling tattoo removal operators therefore consumers are left to look after themselves. Due to this lack of regulation there are many unfortunate individuals that have been scarred physically and scammed financially by unprofessional operators. When you choose a reputable tattoo removal clinic you should expect the tattoo to be cleared with no scars and within a reasonable period of time.
CLINICS TO CONSIDER
Here are some tattoo removal clinics around the Sydney metro area:
- Think Again Laser Clinic: Opening in December 2014 in the inner western suburb of Rozelle. Recently upgrading from the older Q-Switched technology to the Discovery Pico- a hybrid picosecond laser system that also has the Q-Switched functionality.
- Tattoo Institute: Newly opened clinic in the western suburb of Parramatta, this clinic relies on the older Q-Switched technology Quanta Q-Plus Evo. This is the first clinic in a proposed chain of franchises.
- Vanishing Ink: Based in the northern beaches suburb of Dee Why. This clinic has been operating for many years. Also relying on the older Q-Switched technology Quanta Q-Plus C.
- Advanced Dermatology: Located in Bondi Junction in the eastern suburbs this dermatologist upgraded from the Q-Switch laser to PicoWay recently. This clinic also focuses on cosmetic injectables.
- Eden Laser Clinics: With several clinics performing laser tattoo removal throughout Sydney, and proudly using Picoway laser removal technology, Eden are an obvious choice for Sydney-siders looking to remove their tattoos.
These are 5 clinics that you should consider when you are after a quote for laser tattoo removal. We recommend you to take the time and visit at least 2 clinics.
QUESTIONS TO ASK
Here are the main questions (other than price), that you should ask each clinic:
- What are the qualifications and experience of the laser operator?
- Can they show you before and after pictures of full tattoo removal from the clinic (not the laser manufacturer)?
- How many sessions will it take to remove the tattoo and what will be the total cost for removal?
- What type of laser do they use?
UNDERSTANDING TATTOO REMOVAL
Here are some articles for you to assist in understanding tattoo removal:
TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT CLINIC
Also, some articles to help you decide on the right clinic for your tattoo removal:
Finally, you have now done your research and educated yourself to help prevent having a bad procedure. The next step is to visit a few clinics so you can meet the clinicians in person. After all, websites and articles only give you the information, you now need to meet the person that is going to perform this very serious procedure. At Eden Tattoo Removal Specialist you can book in for free consultation with our team of qualified and experienced clinicians.